This year’s Awards’ Gala evening will take place on Thursday 17th May, at The Shendish Manor and the categories for the awards are:
- Primary / Academy School Team Awards – Region A
- Primary / Academy School Team Awards – Region B
- Primary / Academy School Team Awards – Region C
- Cook Manager of the Year (Region A – Primary Schools)
- Cook Manager of the Year (Region B – Primary Schools)
- Cook Manager of the Year (Region C – Primary Schools)
- Secondary School / Academy Team of the Year
- Chef Manager of the Year (Secondary Schools)
- HCL Manager of the Year
- Mobile Workforce Award
- Special Contribution Award
- Delivering Service Excellence Award
- HCL Partner of the Year
- Chairman’s Award (Sponsored by HCL)
(You may have realised that we have expanded the number of award opportunities for the Primary/Academy and Cook Manager of the Year sectors since last year’s Ceremony in 2017).
How to Nominate: An Awards Evening brochure and Nomination Form is available from HCL’s Head Office team. Please remember though, the Closing Date for all nominations is Friday 9th March.
Together with a completed Nomination Form, we request a testimonial (of between 250 – 1000 words) and any supporting material (e.g. photographs, meal uptake data, special event menus, pupil/parent feedback, etc.) to provide the judging panel with valuable evidence to support your submission.
To reiterate, we do encourage our clients to consider a nomination (or more than one!) for this prestigious ceremony as all shortlisted nominees and nominators will be invited to the grand gala dinner on Thursday 17th May 2017.
Winners are announced on what is a fabulous evening of pride, reward and appreciation.
HCL colleagues should contact their Contract Manager, who will be able to assist, if they require any further information.
Categorised in: Uncategorized