Why not join in our vision to be 1st in education catering! Click here to see us in action
As a Mobile General Assistant you will support the Cook Manager in preparing nutritionally balanced meals in our school kitchen within a designated area to cover staff shortages.
With a flexible ‘can-do’ approach, the ability to deliver consistent excellence with a smile we can offer full training and the opportunity for career progression in return.
Responsibilities will include;
- Basic food preparation
- Maintaining kitchen cleanliness
- Washing up and clearing away
- Assisting with serving
The successful applicant will;
- Have an interest in good, healthy, nutritious food
- Have the ability to work efficiently and quickly
- Enjoys being part of a team
- Has high standards of personal hygiene
- Have a full driving license and own car
- Have the ability to communicate fluently with customers, in accurate spoken and written English – this is essential for the post
Equal Opportunities Hertfordshire Catering Limited is determined to ensure that our belief in diversity and equality of opportunity is integral to everything we do; from the way we provide services to the way we employ our staff. It is a central responsibility of all managers, staff and partners.
This post will require an enhanced DBS check.
APPLY FOR POSITION